Is Receptra Naturals a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Receptra Naturals. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Receptra Naturals?

FYI, Receptra Naturals is based at Broomfield, CO United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Receptra Naturals and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Receptra Naturals, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’ve worked with Receptra Naturals for some time and I can help you a lot with this investigation. So I”ll send you a detailed account of my experience with this company within a few days.
    However, please keep my name anonymous because I don’t want to face any problems.

2. Their products are among the worst in the industry. It’s great that someone has taken an initiative against them.
    I also want to help you with this investigation. Can you tell me what would be the best method to send information to you people? Should I use the email you mentioned or submit a review?
    Again, thank you for launching this investigation. More people should be made aware of Receptra Naturals and their horrible products.