Is RenoFi a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on RenoFi. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is RenoFi?

FYI, RenoFi is based at Walnut, California United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on RenoFi and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with RenoFi, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. Hey there,
    I write about this industry and have written about RenoFi in the past. Your investigation is very surprising and if you have found anything serious against them, then it’s a grave matter of concern. Can you guys share your findings with me?
    I’ll help you in reaching a wider audience. Contact me so we can discuss this proposition further.

2. I’m currently employed at RenoFi and have some information against this company. I’m quite certain that this info would help you in completing this investigation. However, please maintain my anonymity while you use this information.