Expert Reviews
Expert Review

JFQ Lending has biased reviews on LendingTree, BBB, & Bankrate, they defraud clients to make their riches. Read the full report on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Wendy Holmes (UBS) promotes high risk investments to her clients. Read about her multiple lawsuits, conflicts, & more on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Lyon Polk of Polk Wealth Management is a Fraud. Read the Lyon Polk review to learn why experts flagged him & his company as a scam in 2021.

Ad Energy installed the wrong panel arrangement on our roof. It looks ugly as heck! Read the full Ad Energy review to learn more.

TerraSol Energies Inc lied to me about the annual savings just so I would buy the panels from them. Read the TerraSol Energies Inc review.

NY State Solar has bogus positive reviews everywhere. I bought panels from them & it was horrible! Read my NY State Solar review here.

Paradise Energy Solutions damaged my roof and did an ugly installation. Read the full Paradise Energy Solutions review to learn more.

Solar States lied to sell me expensive solar panels. Do not risk your money and time with them! Read the full Solar States review here.

Sun Up Zero Down has horrible customer service. We regret getting solar from them! Read the in-depth Sun Up Zero Down review to learn more.

Bright Eye Solar has the worst installers and customer service in Pennsylvania. Read the full Bright Eye Solar review to learn more.

LA Solar Group sold me faulty solar panels and are charging me money to fix them! Read the LA Solar Group review to find out more.

PowerLutions Solar scammed me and sold me totally crap panels! I pay TWO BILLS now! Read the full PowerLutions Solar review here.