Expert Reviews
Buyer Beware

Jacqueline Willens (from UBS) has been involved in a $7.5 million scam and has entered multiple disputes from clients. Review on Gripeo.

Christopher Aitken (UBS) is facing a $11 Million lawsuit for swindling an elderly couple. Read the full review on Gripeo to learn more.

Richard Abrams (UBS) has received several complaints from clients and offers inferior plans with high fees. Review the report here on Gripeo.

Expert Review

JFQ Lending has biased reviews on LendingTree, BBB, & Bankrate, they defraud clients to make their riches. Read the full report on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Wendy Holmes (UBS) promotes high risk investments to her clients. Read about her multiple lawsuits, conflicts, & more on Gripeo.

Buyer Beware

Lyon Polk of Polk Wealth Management is a Fraud. Read the Lyon Polk review to learn why experts flagged him & his company as a scam in 2021.

Ad Energy installed the wrong panel arrangement on our roof. It looks ugly as heck! Read the full Ad Energy review to learn more.

TerraSol Energies Inc lied to me about the annual savings just so I would buy the panels from them. Read the TerraSol Energies Inc review.

NY State Solar has bogus positive reviews everywhere. I bought panels from them & it was horrible! Read my NY State Solar review here.

Paradise Energy Solutions damaged my roof and did an ugly installation. Read the full Paradise Energy Solutions review to learn more.

Solar States lied to sell me expensive solar panels. Do not risk your money and time with them! Read the full Solar States review here.

Sun Up Zero Down has horrible customer service. We regret getting solar from them! Read the in-depth Sun Up Zero Down review to learn more.