Expert Reviews

Bright Eye Solar has the worst installers and customer service in Pennsylvania. Read the full Bright Eye Solar review to learn more.

LA Solar Group sold me faulty solar panels and are charging me money to fix them! Read the LA Solar Group review to find out more.

PowerLutions Solar scammed me and sold me totally crap panels! I pay TWO BILLS now! Read the full PowerLutions Solar review here.

Buyer Beware

Belmont Solar sold me used batteries and decaying solar panels. They don't even take responsibility. Read the full Belmont Solar review.

Solar Soleil installers messed up the roof of my house and refuse to repay for the damages. Read the full Solar Soleil review to learn more.

Dynamic Solar got me stuck with a 10 year contract. Their poor installation got leaks on my roof now! Read the Dynamic Solar review here.

Mountain View Solar LLC did $25,000 worth of damage to my roof! Read the full Mountain View Solar review to learn more about my experience.

Common Energy's lazy staff cost me $500 and they refuse to give me a refund! Read the Common Energy reviews to learn more.

Wesley Virgin scams innocents online using his non-refundable course (Overnight Millionaire). Read about his fake reviews, connections with Indian scammers, ...

Scam

Seapoint solar is scamming people with fake good reviews! They scammed my sister. Learn more about their scam in this Seapoint Solar review.

Moore Energy messed up the roof of my new house and refuse to pay the bill! Read the full Moore Energy review to learn more.

Public Service Solar installed ugly solar panels on our roof even when we asked for a different design. Read the Public Service Solar review.