Expert Reviews

Solar Soleil installers messed up the roof of my house and refuse to repay for the damages. Read the full Solar Soleil review to learn more.

Dynamic Solar got me stuck with a 10 year contract. Their poor installation got leaks on my roof now! Read the Dynamic Solar review here.

Mountain View Solar LLC did $25,000 worth of damage to my roof! Read the full Mountain View Solar review to learn more about my experience.

Common Energy's lazy staff cost me $500 and they refuse to give me a refund! Read the Common Energy reviews to learn more.

Scam

Seapoint solar is scamming people with fake good reviews! They scammed my sister. Learn more about their scam in this Seapoint Solar review.

Moore Energy messed up the roof of my new house and refuse to pay the bill! Read the full Moore Energy review to learn more.

Public Service Solar installed ugly solar panels on our roof even when we asked for a different design. Read the Public Service Solar review.

Brigette Hyacinth chooses to lie about many factors to "motivate people" & take money from their wallets. Review her here on Gripeo.

Brad Lea is an untalented speaker who has bought fake followers to create an illusion of success. Read the full review on Gripeo.

Gladys Cali makes up stories and is a textbook fake guru. Review her malicious practices here on Gripeo.

Dorie Clark hosts exorbitant events where he blatantly manipulates his audience and sells them a dream. Read the full review on Gripeo.

Steve Lowisz has been reported as a manipulative swindler. It's advised to stay away from him. Review him here on Gripeo.