Buyer Beware

Rohini Mundra

If you are a young earning professional, who often goes on social media websites like Facebook and Instagram, then you’re at the risk of being targeted by Rohini Mundra.

Rohini sells dreams. She will give you hope of immense financial freedom, and her team will not stop manipulating you until they leech every penny out of you.

I am writing this after a family friend of mine recently got caught up in Rohini’s pathetic scheme. If they had known what kind of a scammer Rohini Mundra actually is, they would’ve never fallen for her lies.

If this post saves even one person from becoming a victim of Rohini’s lies, my efforts will be worth it. I’m still in college and pursuing my bachelor’s, and I took a lot of time to research and put together this article, please share it with your friends, it can save them thousands of rupees.

Let me talk about multiple proofs of the Rohini Mundra scam

Is Rohini Mundra Legit? Short Answer: No!

My family friend isn’t the only one who has fallen victim to Rohini’s scam. There are hundreds of other victims, and some of them have even shared their stories online.

But you probably haven’t seen them because Rohini’s team has posted PR articles on big media websites like Hindustan Times to bury these. They know that if the truth gets out, no one will get manipulated by their scam.

To ensure that those people get justice, I’m going to add all of their complaints and reviews here. Here they will get the exposure they deserve.

CAUTION: Rohini Mundra’s Team Will Post Fake Comments

I noticed this on the Rohini Mundra complaint thread on consumercomplaints.in.

The team who is responsible for marketing the scam of Rohini posted half a dozen of fake positive comments on that thread. Those commenters were calling swears and names to the original poster and calling him a troll even though the original post was very polite.

I have zero experience in this stuff, but it doesn’t take a genius to notice that Rohini’s marketers are going to try to ruin this thread too. Why? Because they don’t want you to know the harsh truth I’m sharing here. Please read the comments with a grain of salt. These scammers stoop to unimaginable levels to steal money from hard-working people like us.

Details Of The Rohini Mundra Scam

The image that Rohini tries to portray everywhere is shamelessly the opposite of reality. On her website www.rohinimundra.com she claims that she has “impacted” lakhs of people and thousands of entrepreneurs and 7 countries. What does she even mean by 7 countries? It’s just delusional to think that a small-time con-artist like Rohini would have any impact on any country let alone 7. This just goes to show what kind of dimwits actually work in Rohini’s team.

When you scroll past the pretty B&W picture of Rohini, you’ll see the link to the TedX talk.

Whenever we, normal people, see that someone has done a TED talk, we start to think that they must be extremely successful, because why else would TED invite them for a talk, right?

RIGHT?

The truth is actually WAY different.

Scammers like Rohini actually do a “TedX” talk, not a “TED” talk. The difference in name often gets unnoticed but both of these are way different.

Basically, anyone can give a TEDx talk, they just need to pay a fee to the TED team and they’ll even let a common man like me give a talk. It has ZERO value.

But what Rohini and her team market it like it’s a big deal. 99% of people don’t know the difference between TED and TEDx. I think the executives at TED have deliberately kept the difference so small so that they can earn big bucks from these con-artists.

Now let’s get back to the horribly designed website of Rohini.

After scrolling past the fake TED talk, you’ll see a prompt to buy Rohini’s book, “The 1% Club: 7 Hacks to an XtraOrdinary Life” for ~₹500.

If you click on the irritating “Buy Now @ INR 498” button, you’ll be taken to a page where you’ll see dozens of reviews of the book. Let me tell you something. ALL THESE REVIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY ROHINI’S FRIENDS & BRAINWASHED VICTIMS!

Don’t believe me?

Let’s dig deeper.

On the Amazon listing of the book, the top review is a 1-star review which calls the book a ripoff:

This is literally the top-voted review of the book on Amazon.

Rohini doesn’t want you to see this and that’s why she has started selling the book directly on her website because there she can choose which reviews to show and hide the ones she doesn’t want to show.

This is a textbook scam. She doesn’t want you to see the real reviews so she just buries them with fake positive ones.

Stop The Rohini Mundra Scam!

If you have been affected by the fraudulent scheme of Mundra, then please help me put a stop to her criminal behaviors.

Share this post with your friends and family who might be potential targets/victims of Rohini’s scam. You might save them from permanent financial ruin and trauma!

If you are a victim then please share your experience with everyone here. These scammers really hate it when their victims (like me and you) start spilling the beans.

2.2 Total Score
Rohini Mundra Review Verdict

Rohini Mundra is scamming innocent people. She has a team of pushy salespeople who will spam you until they pressure you into giving them thousands of rupees. Rohini is a horrible business coach, though she is good at basic motivation. She is highly unqualified as a professional coach and she gives generic education. Avoid her at all costs.

3Expert Score
1.3User's score
1.6
1.6
PROS
  • None
CONS
  • Scamming Enthusiastic Business People
  • Only Upsells
  • Useless Seminars
  • Hides The Truth With Fake PR
  • Extremely Unqualified
  • Charlatan
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. Reply
    Don't want to disclose
    April 16, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Even I lost 19K for that worthless XSAM class. I don’t think they refund.
    Though I have completed all the modules of the class and will get the certificate shortly, it was no where worth 19K.
    Rohini Mundra and team, if you are reading this page and everyone’s comments, please stop your money scams RIGHT NOW! Karma is very strong. You are not going fly high for a long time with so many people hating you and cursing you!

2. Reply
    Rohini Mundra scam
    April 8, 2021 at 2:02 pm
    0.5
    Reputation

Doesn’t issue refunds. Ignores complaints and sells a phony course. Rohini Mundra is a scam people. Stay away from her.

3. 0.75
    Reputation

This is a very big scam. I have lost the entire payment I sent to them for the course. They don’t give any refund. I thought I will learn something from Rohini but the only thing I learned is that she is a scammer.

How can I get refund from her? Please tell me.

4. 0.75
    Reputation

Rohini Mundra took advantage of my brother! She took thousands of rupees from him and is not giving us a refund. Let me know how can I contact you. We need this money, please help us

- CONS: Theif scammer fraud