Royal Regis – Investigation for Fraud, Impersonation, and Perjury – Fake Copyright Takedown Scam

Beneficiary Royal Regis
Contact Info:Address : 201 Al Ittihad St, 3rd Floor, Office 20, Al Mamzar Center – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Website: https://www.royalregis.com/
Phone: +971 4 230 0700
Possible Infringements:Perjury, Impersonation, Identity-theft, Misrepresentation
DMCA Report:https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/22056552
Original Link:https://www.timesharecheats.com/details.php?id=20191209162301-Royal%20Regis%20Fraud%20Scam
Fake Linkhttps://globalnewsscoops.blogspot.com/2019/09/royal-regis-travel-llc-worst-service.html
Submitted by:Edward Clark
Date of Submission:October 16, 2020
The Fake DMCA Notice

What were they trying to hide?

It seems Royal Regis has an unflattering review ranking high on search engines. The website owner did not agree to remove the review, and therefore Royal Regis took matters into their own hands.

Since this review has now been illegally ‘removed’ from Google, we take it upon ourselves to show you that review –

Royal Regis Travel &Tours LLC. FRAUD COMPANY ROYAL REGIS TRAVEL FRAUD COMPANY, DON`T WASTE UR MONEY I want to inform everyone about Royal Regis Travel & Tour’s. I got a call that, I have won a gold coin and holiday Voucher, to collect the prize, and I have to attend a conference for 45 minutes along with my family in the Hotel in Deira. When I went with my family along with my 2 children’s around 8 pm in the evening, instated of the conference, they start to explain about holiday packages and one Travel Executive started to convince me to buy their holiday membership, and I was seated from 8 pm till 11:30 pm, and the next day morning my children’s is having school, so after they forced and confused us about Holiday membership plan, I give AED 10,000/-. By cash and AED 30,000/-. Credit card and sign a membership contract. Very next day when I realized that, I did a mistake by taking a membership, I started to call Royal Regis Travel & Tour’s office and only a centralized telephone system is working, and no one is answering a call. The same day around 12 pm I directly visited their office in Mamzar Center, Receptionist ask me to be seated and someone will come to attend to me. After I waited 3hrs and I started to shout, someone from customer service come and attended to me. When I ask for a refund again he started to convince me, also he told me that, the membership is nonrefundable. I refused, and I ask for a full refund in the amount of AED 40,000/-. After I waited for 15 days they have not refunded my amount and I went directly to DED – Dubai Economic Department, and then I got my money back, with the help of the Economic Department. ROYAL REGIS are big cheaters and Fraud Company be careful. Bad news for Royal Regis Members customers. Management has sold the trade license to some random guy who would never come to Dubai. The Only way to get the money is to go to Dubai Court in Wafi Mall

How was this done?

Someone named ‘Edward Clark’ decided to file a (fake) DMCA takedown notice with Google. To do so, he planted the above review on a Blogspot page. In case you don’t know, blogspot is a free blog by Google.

So, a loser opens a free blog, copies and publishes the content he wants to remove, backdates it, and then tells Google he owns the rights to the content. It’s that easy. Yes, it’s that easy to commit Perjury, Impersonation and Fraud.

And Royal Regis got caught.

In their defense, the people at Royal Regis do not seem to possess the intelligence to think of this scheme. They’re probably dumb enough to hire a fly-by-night Reputation firm to ‘Remove this Review at ANY COST’.

Here’s another review they tried to hide –

Royal Regis is very poor in service. I have paid their fee at one time , after that they have not responded till 3 months , to start services , even after followup. When i asked them to cancel membership & return my amount ,for that there is no response since months . They don`t respond to email. They will not own their service failure/poorness . Their staff don`t take responsibility & put blame on each other even on customer for delay in their service. They have unprofessional way to deal/ talk to customer, after joining . I am struggling since October-2019.

We will be updating this page in a few days. As for the fake DMCA, we’re filing a counter notice to restore the removed webpage on Google.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts