Is Santa Barbara Fertility Center a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Santa Barbara Fertility Center. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Santa Barbara Fertility Center?

FYI, Santa Barbara Fertility Center is based at Santa Barbara, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Santa Barbara Fertility Center and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Santa Barbara Fertility Center, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi
    I work with a local news page and if you have found anything in your investigation, I can make the locals aware of the same. So let me know if your investigation has yielded any results. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. My relatives had a terrible experience with this sham place. I don’t recommend their services to anyone.
    I will send you my relatives’ review of this clinic so you can use its information in your investigation. I’m quite certain that it will help you substantially.