Savecryptostaking.com- Cryptocurrency Ponzi Scheme? New Update 2023 Review
Save Crypto Staking’s website savecryptostaking.com lacks ownership and executive information.
On December 24th, 2022, Save Crypto Staking’s website domain (“savecryptostaking.com”) was privately registered.
As always, if an MLM firm is not honest about who runs or controls it, consider twice before joining and/or turning over any money.
Savecryptostaking.com- Save Crypto Staking’s Products
savecryptostaking.com does not sell any items or services.
Affiliates can only promote the Save Crypto Staking affiliate membership.
Savecryptostaking.com- Save Crypto Staking’s Compensation Plan
Affiliates of Save Crypto Staking invest tether (USDT) on the promise of a daily return.
- Package 1: Invest $50 and earn 0.4% every day.
- Package 2: Invest $100 and get 0.5% per day.
- Package 3: Invest $300 and get 0.6% per day.
- Package 4: Invest $500 and get 0.7% per day.
- Package 5: Invest $1,000 and get 0.8% every day.
- Package 6 entails investing $2000 and receiving 0.9% every day.
- Package 7 entails investing $3000 and receiving 1% per day.
- Package 8: Invest $5,000 and get 1.1% per day.
- Package 9: Invest $7000 and get 1.2% every day.
- Package 10: Invest $10,000 and earn 1.3% per day.
- Package 11: Invest $12,000 and earn 1.4% per day.
- Package 12: Invest $15,000 and get 1.5% per day.
Daily returns are given out until the target of 300% is met. MLM commissions are included in this.
Reinvestment is essential to continue earning once 300% has been paid out.
It should be noted that savecryptostaking.com has a daily withdrawal limit of 500 USDT.
The savecryptostaking.com MLM compensates for the recruitment of affiliate investors.
Savecryptostaking.com- Save Crypto Staking Affiliate Ranks
Save Crypto Staking’s reward structure includes eight affiliate ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Sun – become a Save Crypto Staking affiliate.
- Mercury – persuade others to invest $500 USDT in you.
- Venus – persuade others to invest $1,000 USDT.
- Earth – persuade others to spend $20,000 USDT
- Mars – persuade people to invest 3000 USDT in you.
- Jupiter – persuade people to invest 5000 USDT in you.
- Saturn – persuade people to spend 7000 USDT on you.
- Uranus – persuade others to invest $10,000 USDT in you.
Savecryptostaking.com- Referral Commissions
Savings from Referral Commissions Affiliates of Crypto Staking receive 5% of cash invested by personally recruited affiliates.
Savecryptostaking.com- Recurring Commissions
Save Crypto Staking uses a binary compensation mechanism to provide residual commissions.
In a binary compensation system, an affiliate is placed at the top of a binary team, which is divided into two sides (left and right):
The binary team’s first level has two slots. The binary team’s second level is created by dividing the initial two slots into two positions each (4 positions).
As needed, subsequent levels of the binary team are constructed, with each successive level containing twice as many spots as the previous level.
Positions on the binary team are filled through direct and indirect affiliate recruitment. It should be noted that there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Save Crypto Staking totals fresh investment volume on both sides of the binary team at the conclusion of each day.
Affiliates are paid a proportion of monies invested on the side of their inferior binary team.
The rate of residual commission is determined by rank:
- Sun-ranked affiliates earn a residual commission rate of 10%.
- Affiliates ranked by Mercury earn a 12% residual commission rate.
- Venus-ranked affiliates earn a residual commission rate of 14%.
- Earth-ranked affiliates earn a residual commission rate of 16%.
- Mars-ranked affiliates get a residual commission rate of 18%.
- Affiliates ranked by Jupiter earn a 20% residual commission rate.
- Saturn-ranked affiliates earn a residual commission rate of 22%.
- Affiliates with a Uranus ranking earn a 24% residual commission rate.
Savecryptostaking.com- Rank Income
Saving For Rank Income, Crypto Staking uses a separate rating system.
1 Star: Earn $1000 in “matching amount” and receive 4 USDT.
2 Star – create a “matching amount” of $3000 and receive 15 USDT
3 Star – create a “matching amount” of $5000 and receive 30 USDT
4 Star – earn $10,000 in “matching amount” and receive 70 USDT
5 Star – Earn $30,000 in “matching amount” and receive 240 USDT.
6 Star – Earn $50,000 in “matching amount” and receive 450 USDT
7 Star – Earn $100,000 in “matching amount” and receive 1000 USDT
Rank Income is given out weekly for 22 weeks after qualification.
I’m not clear what “matching amount” means, and no explanation is supplied. Maybe accumulating leftover commissions, if I had to guess?
Savecryptostaking.com- Joining Save Crypto Staking
Affiliate membership is completely free.
A minimum investment of 50 USDT is required to fully participate in the attached income opportunity.
Savecryptostaking.com- Conclusion on Save Crypto Staking
To promote itself as a crypto exchange, Save Crypto Staking’s website savecryptostaking.com employs a template design.
This is, of course, deception. The website savecryptostaking.com has no information on Save Crypto Staking’s investment program or MLM opportunity.
This is due to the fact that Save Crypto Staking is a basic Ponzi scheme.
Affiliates of Save Crypto Staking invest in Tether. Some of it goes to pyramid recruitment commissions, some go to whoever runs Save Crypto Staking, and the rest goes to ROI withdrawals.
Save Crypto Staking is a Ponzi scheme since it recycles invested tether to pay ROI withdrawals.
As with other MLM Ponzi schemes, once affiliate recruiting is exhausted, new investments will dry up.
This will deprive Save Crypto Staking of ROI revenue, resulting in a collapse.
What is a Ponzi scheme?
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent financial plan that offers investors enormous rates of return with no risk. A Ponzi scheme is a deceptive investment scheme in which money is gathered from later participants in order to enrich earlier investors. This is similar to a pyramid scheme in that both rely on the funds of new investors to pay out prior investors.
When the influx of new investors ceases and there isn’t enough money to go around, both Ponzi and pyramid schemes fail. At that point, the storylines start to fall apart.
- The Ponzi scheme generates profits for existing investors by attracting new investors who are promised a large reward with little to no risk.
- The fraudulent investment method relies on fresh investor contributions to pay off earlier donors.
- Ponzi scheme operators focus their efforts on convincing new clients to make investments; otherwise, their system will become illiquid.
- The SEC has issued guidelines on what to look for in potential Ponzi schemes, such as guaranteed returns or investment vehicles that are not registered with the SEC.
- Bernie Madoff ran the biggest Ponzi scam in history, defrauding thousands of investors out of billions of dollars.
This new money is used to make returns to initial investors, which are designated as a profit from a legitimate transaction. Ponzi schemes rely on a consistent flow of new investments to continue paying out profits to older investors. When this supply is out, the scheme falls apart.
Learn more about the Ponzi Scheme
A Ponzi scheme is a criminal deception investing fraud pledging increased rates of interest with less chance of loss to investors. On the other hand, a Ponzi scam is a deceitful investing fraud that induces retrievals for earlier investors with money carried from later investors.
Wrapping Up with Ponzi Scheme Red Flags
- A guarantee of huge returns with no risk.
- A consistent flow of returns regardless of market conditions
- Unregistered Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investments
- Clients are not permitted to see official documents for their investment strategies that are kept hidden or described as difficult to understand.
- Clients who are experiencing trouble withdrawing funds