Investigation

Is Sedona Soul Adventures a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Sedona Soul Adventures. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Sedona Soul Adventures?

FYI, Sedona Soul Adventures is based at Sedona, AZ United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Sedona Soul Adventures and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Sedona Soul Adventures, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. Hey there, I’m working a series of blog posts covering scams and fraudsters based in Arizona. So if you people find anything useful in your investigation, can you share your findings with me? I would properly credit your website on my blog posts.
    I appreciate what you’re doing here. If Sedona is really a scam, then many others should be aware of this fact. My blog will also help the locals and tourists to discover your findings.

2. Sedona Soul Adventures is a total scam. I’ve lost a hefty amount only because I got involved with those guys. They should be avoided!
    I would like to share the experience I had with Sedona Soul to help you in your research. So please check your Contact Us email and let me know if you need any more information.