Is Sedona Soul Adventures a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Sedona Soul Adventures. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Sedona Soul Adventures?

FYI, Sedona Soul Adventures is based at Sedona, AZ United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Sedona Soul Adventures and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Sedona Soul Adventures, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hey there, I’m working a series of blog posts covering scams and fraudsters based in Arizona. So if you people find anything useful in your investigation, can you share your findings with me? I would properly credit your website on my blog posts.
    I appreciate what you’re doing here. If Sedona is really a scam, then many others should be aware of this fact. My blog will also help the locals and tourists to discover your findings.

2. Sedona Soul Adventures is a total scam. I’ve lost a hefty amount only because I got involved with those guys. They should be avoided!
    I would like to share the experience I had with Sedona Soul to help you in your research. So please check your Contact Us email and let me know if you need any more information.

3. I am Debra Stangl, the owner and founder of Sedona Soul Adventures. None of the allegations of your “report” are true. I am hereby demanding clarification of the user who posted this, as all of these allegations are completely false. We have been told that this sort of thing is probably the result of Sedona Soul Adventures being named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Small Companies in the US and that makes us a target. We were also named Best of Sedona in Retreats for 2020 and Best Marriage Retreats in the US for 2020 by Guidedoc, so again, this makes us a target. We have spent the past 18 years helping individuals and couples. We are not a scam and we have thousands of satisfied customers. Our online reviews are primarily on Trustpilot.com, which is an independent, 3rd party service which verifies every review. I want to speak with you to set the record straight, as none of these allegations are true, so please contact me. Please consider this a formal demand that you remove these false statements immediately.

4. RK and Daniel, I am Debra Stangl, the Founder of Sedona Soul Adventures. RK, I very much wish to speak with you because I have a feeling you are not someone who has ever attended our retreats. My name and email address are below, I very much want to speak with you and find out what this is all about. None of the allegations above are true. And Daniel, please contact me, I will tell you the truth which is that we have been helping people for over 18 years. We were named “Best of Sedona” for Retreats for 2020 and Best Marriage Retreats in the US for 2017-2020 by Guidedoc, plus we have a AAA Rating from the Better Business Bureau. I would like to speak with you to set the record straight.

5. Reply
    Sedona Soul Adventures isn't any good after all
    January 18, 2021 at 1:53 pm

When I found this report, I got a little scared. Then I scrolled down and found the several comments dropped here. The owner of Sedona Soul Adventures has been responding to all of the comments on this post, which seemed very professional to me at first. But then, I noticed her response.
    She wants to speak with these people but she ‘has a felling’ that the person claiming to have done business with her is lying. There goes professionalism out of the window. If you’re alleging a negative review to be a lie, you don’t sound any better than a conspiracy theorist. So, I read her response a little further. Anyone can do that, it’s right there on the page and there she goes again, speaking about how great her business is, and how there can’t be a negative review on her services. She even claims to have been “targeted” by someone because her business got a little positive PR.

I’m just adding my thoughts here, these are all my personal opinions. I believe if a customer has a bad experience with another business, they have all the rights to share this experience with others. So, all the good impression Sedona Soul Adventures had landed on me by responding to every comment, yeah, it’s gone now. It seems like this business is no different from any other shady operation. Beware people, if you don’t like their services, you probably never did business with them or are targeting this business because it had some good PR.