Solar

Vivnt Solar has horrible customer service! Customer threatens to take legal action. Read customer submitted reviews & complaints on GripeO.

Ad Energy installed the wrong panel arrangement on our roof. It looks ugly as heck! Read the full Ad Energy review to learn more.

TerraSol Energies Inc lied to me about the annual savings just so I would buy the panels from them. Read the TerraSol Energies Inc review.

NY State Solar has bogus positive reviews everywhere. I bought panels from them & it was horrible! Read my NY State Solar review here.

Paradise Energy Solutions damaged my roof and did an ugly installation. Read the full Paradise Energy Solutions review to learn more.

Solar States lied to sell me expensive solar panels. Do not risk your money and time with them! Read the full Solar States review here.

Sun Up Zero Down has horrible customer service. We regret getting solar from them! Read the in-depth Sun Up Zero Down review to learn more.

Bright Eye Solar has the worst installers and customer service in Pennsylvania. Read the full Bright Eye Solar review to learn more.

LA Solar Group sold me faulty solar panels and are charging me money to fix them! Read the LA Solar Group review to find out more.

PowerLutions Solar scammed me and sold me totally crap panels! I pay TWO BILLS now! Read the full PowerLutions Solar review here.

Buyer Beware

Belmont Solar sold me used batteries and decaying solar panels. They don't even take responsibility. Read the full Belmont Solar review.

Solar Soleil installers messed up the roof of my house and refuse to repay for the damages. Read the full Solar Soleil review to learn more.