Is Sonny Kothari a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Sonny Kothari. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Sonny Kothari?

FYI, Sonny Kothari is based at Brea, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Sonny Kothari and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Sonny Kothari, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have worked with Sonny Kothari for quite some time and I can provide you guys with sufficient evidence to conclude this investigation. Just please keep my name anonymous for safety and privacy reasons. Also, let me know what would be the best method to contact you? Should I send an email or share my experiences through a comment?

2. I am a past employee of Merrill Lynch and Sonny Kothari and I would like to help you people with your investigation. I have shared my experiences with that organisation and this man through an email. Please check the [email protected] email of your site. You’d find a detailed account of my experience with them there. I can send you the email again if you face any trouble in finding the same.