Is Soothe CBD a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Soothe CBD. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Soothe CBD?

FYI, Soothe CBD is based at Philadelphia, PA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Soothe CBD and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Soothe CBD, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

Tags:

1. Reply
    Soothe CBD is horrible
    September 4, 2020 at 7:17 pm

I’m working at Soothe CBD and I assure you, many of the suspicions you have are indeed true. This organisation is very horrible.
    I have information that can help you with this investigation so please tell me what would be the best way to send you this information. Should I send an email or submit a reply here?
    Also, please keep me anonymous. Thanks in advance.

2. Hi there,
    I’m a journalist and if you have found anything crucial in your investigation, can you share it with me? I can help it reach more ears and have a greater impact.
    Send me an email so we can discuss it further: [email protected].