Is SpringWorks Therapeutics a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on SpringWorks Therapeutics. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is SpringWorks Therapeutics?

FYI, SpringWorks Therapeutics is based at Stamford, CT United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on SpringWorks Therapeutics and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with SpringWorks Therapeutics, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. SpringWorks Therapeutics is a scam. They shouldn’t be allowed to provide their services. I can help you with this investigation by sending you my review. Let me know where I should send my review so you can use it in your research. Should I send it through email or should I submit a review on your site?

2. Hi,
    I work with a local news blog and I had sent an enquiry about this investigation before. Can you guys tell me if you have found anything serious agains SpringWorks Therapeutics before? If you have, would you share it with me? You can reply to my email, or respond here. Your site and investigation will get proper credit, I just want to ensure that your findings reach the right audience.