Is Strada Capital a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Strada Capital. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Strada Capital?

FYI, Strada Capital is based at Santa Margarita, California United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Strada Capital and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Strada Capital, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I sent you an email and this comment is just for a reminder. I’m a part of a local news blog and if you have found anything serious in your investigation, I wanted to see if you’d be interested in sharing it.
    We’d provide you with proper credit for conducting this investigation. You can respond to my email or reply here, whatever you prefer. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. I hate that I’m working here. This organisation is unethical and immoral. It’s great that someone has taken an initiative against them.
    I’ll send you a detailed account of my experience of working at Strada Capital in a few days. It should definitely help you with your investigation. Please keep me anonymous because I don’t want any more trouble with my job.