Is Summit Partners a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Summit Partners. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Summit Partners?

FYI, Summit Partners is based at Boston, MA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Summit Partners and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Summit Partners, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Reply
    Mad at Summit Partners
    September 2, 2020 at 5:29 pm

I have been working with Summit Partners for many years and they are among the worst people in the industry. They are cruel and greedy. I wonder how they are still operational.
    It’s great that at least someone has taken some action against them. I want to send a detailed account of my experience with these people. Should I send it through email or here? Let me know please.

2. Hi there,
    I work with a local news page. Have you found anything conclusive in this investigation? If you have, can you please share it with me? I’d help you spread awareness with a broad audience.
    I’ll cite your website and this investigation as well. You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment.