Is Synadia Communications a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Synadia Communications. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Synadia Communications?

FYI, Synadia Communications is based at Los Angeles, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Synadia Communications and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Synadia Communications, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi, I’m a blogger and my site is focused on discussing different startups and news related to them.
    I have sent you an email regarding this investigation.
    Let me know if you’re interested in sharing your findings.

2. I have worked with Synadia Communications and Derek in the past. And I’ve gotta say, some of your suspicions are totally accurate. I’m surprised that this company is allowed to operate even after its shady operations.
    I have information on these people and I’m certain it would help you with your investigation.