Investigation

Is TapRm a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on TapRm. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is TapRm?

FYI, TapRm is based at Brooklyn, NY United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on TapRm and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with TapRm, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I have ordered beer from TapRM multiple times and those guys are the worst!! It was a mistake to get in touch with these people.
    My review should help you in conducting this investigation. Please tell me where should I send you my review? Should I send an email or submit a review? Thanks for taking this initiative by the way.

2. Hi Gripeo,
    I run a blog which covers startups and news related to them. So if you have found anything useful in your investigation, can you share your findings with me? I’d help you in sharing your information with a wider audience.
    You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment.