Investigation

Is The BSC Group a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on The BSC Group. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is The BSC Group?

FYI, The BSC Group is based at Boston, MA United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on The BSC Group and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with The BSC Group, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I have worked with BSG Group in the past and I can help you guys in completing this investigation. They are unreliable and untrustworthy people and I have proof of that. Please check your email ([email protected]). I have shared my experiences with these people there. I can send you more detailed accounts of those events if you’d like.

2. Please check your email. I have sent you an email on my experiences with the BSC Group and their staff. It should help you in conducting your investigation properly. However, keep me anonymous because I don’t want to lose my privacy. Thanks.