Is Union Square Ventures a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Union Square Ventures. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Union Square Ventures?

FYI, Union Square Ventures is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Union Square Ventures and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Union Square Ventures, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have some information against Union Square Ventures which can be pretty useful in your investigation. Please let me know where I should send that information. Also, please maintain my anonymity while you’re using that information.

2. Hi,
    I work with a blog which covers this industry and I was wondering if you have found anything in your investigation so far. If you have, would you like to share it with me?
    I will help you reach a wider audience. You will get proper credit for your work.
    Contact me so we can discuss it further.