Investigation

Is Urbint a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Urbint. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Urbint?

FYI, Urbint is based at New York, NY United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Urbint and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Urbint, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. You people are doing a great thing by taking such initiatives. We need more organisations to take actions like this.
    Have you discovered anything in your investigation so far? If you have, would you share it with me?

I run a news blog which covers the latest happenings in the tech sector. I can help your investigation reach a wider audience. Let me know what you guys think of this proposal.

2. I have some information about Urbint which can help you people with your investigation. Please tell me where I should send that information so you can use it in your research. Also, please maintain my anonymity while you use that info. Thanks