Investigation

Is Verimos a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Verimos. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Verimos?

FYI, Verimos is based at Austin, TX United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Verimos and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Verimos, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I hate to admit it but some of your suspicions are true. Verimos is a shady company with terrible leadership. I can help you guys with this investigation.
    Please tell me what would be the best way to send you any information? Should I send it here or to your email? Let me know because I want to help.

2. I’m currently employed at this company. And I really want to contribute to this investigation. Verimos is getting away with a lot. You guys will get a detailed account of my experience along with some information that should help you in research. Please keep me anonymous while you use this information however.