Is Western Fertility Institute a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Western Fertility Institute. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Western Fertility Institute?

FYI, Western Fertility Institute is based at Encino, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Western Fertility Institute and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Western Fertility Institute, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’ve been working at this clinic for some time and some of your suspicions are true. I also want to help you people with your investigation. Where should I send my information so you can use it in your research? Please keep my name anonymous while you’re using my information however.

2. The Western Fertility Institute is a sham. These people are heartless and incompetent.
    My relatives had a very terrible experience with this clinic and since then, we’ve all been alerting others about this dangerous place.
    I can share their review with you guys. I hope it would help you with your investigation.