Yolllo – MLM Scam and Fraud Posing as a NFT Platform

Yolllo claims to be an NFT-based social media platform for creators. However, it has become notorious as a scam which targets wealthy women from Russia and Ukraine.

Yolllo says it would pay content creators as well as those who like the content.

They are marketing themselves as a futuristic alternative to TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.

In fact, the company is collecting money from consumers on the basis of these claims and promises.

However, it has a ton of red flags indicating it’s not a legitimate crypto venture but a scam.

The first red flag is their VIP business offer which asks you to pay them $50,000.

Apart from the VIP subscription, they have the following subscription plans for creators:

• Light ($100)
  • Basic ($300)
  • Advanced ($1,188)
  • Pro ($3,000)
  • Expert ($10,000)
  • VIP ($50,000)
Yolllo

However, in exchange for such hefty amounts, you get several ‘arbitrary’ benefits which don’t translate much in the real world.

Yolllo’s scam is similar to another MLM scheme called Gem4Me. The company collections money from people claiming to launch a digital competitor of Telegram and WhatsApp.

See also  Everything About Charli D'Amelio - 18-yo Ruling TikTok (Net Worth, Etc.)

How Yolllo is Marketing Itself:

The way Yolllo markets itself reminds of the various MLM scams that enter the industry.

According to their online profiles, their CEO is Pasha Kidman.

This company claims it’s a “great opportunity” which you might regret not joining.

Their basic service allows you to post one digital art one day. However, their lowest paid subscription allows you to create 1 NFTs.

Clearly, the company is trying to capitalize on the rising popularity of NFTs.

Also, they claim to provide you with AI-based virtual assistants and tools. They claim you will be able to monetize your creative content and make money.

But the app doesn’t have any significant audience so content creators have no real incentive.

Moreover, to do all of this, you would need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on Yolllo.

The actual scam is their pyramid scheme.

In fact, the company is showing ‘projections’ to wealthy women on how they can make money.

See also  Peerfit - Sexual Harassment Complaints, Unwarranted Layoffs
Yolllo

They divide their pyramid structure into the following levels:

• Producer
  • Administrative Producer
  • GA Producer
  • Line Producer
  • Prime Producer
  • Executive Producer
  • VIP Producer
Yolllo

A Producer is responsible for generating 5 sales for a subscription worth $300. At this level, you will make 5% on every sale your first 5 recruits make. Then, those recruits will recruit 5 more people each.

Th6 SmLNHNrkq7VBVohusgufzggpuSuNqC5YJ1hoskafIj8O tWGVanALVAyCDvsokveVgXtReblsrn CE1MiUadsKWzHYfqJcSK93dF7IiQ30zlyUZo4u0DxgCCuIY LtMbKwJR 86uA5lEP3TA4as

As you can see, Yolllo is promoting an illegal pyramid scheme. Almost everyone who invests in these schemes loses their investment.

A great example is Penney Ooi’s WFG, a notorious MLM scam which claims to help people make money but ends up causing them to suffer great losses.

Verdict: It is a Pyramid Scheme

Yolllo is marketing itself as a blockchain-based social media platform which lets creators generate NFTs and earn money.

But that’s all just to deceive you into signing up for their MLM scam.

Another MLM scam which promotes itself as a ‘tech’ venture is OmegaPro. The company claims to be a forex broker but in reality, it’s promoting its “Loyalty program” which is their pyramid scheme.

See also  Kyäni

Financial regulatory authorities of France, Belgium, Mauritius, and many other countries have blacklisted OmegaPro.

Hence, beware of Yolllo.

You are at great risk of losing your entire investment and more, without getting anything in return.

2 Total Score
An MLM Scam

Yolllo is a pyramid scheme marketing itself as a social media platform. Consumers report that it is targeting wealthy Russian and Ukrainian women. Beware of this scam!

2.7Expert Score
1.3
1.5
1.2
Ethics
PROS
  • None
CONS
  • MLM scam
  • Deceptive marketing
  • Shady business model
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 0.6
    Ethics

I can relate to the situation because I am a Russian, we recently found on the news channels that some Russian girls were being scammed by this MLM scheme run by Yolllo. Some researchers said that the company was targeting Russian and Ukrainian girls.

2. 0.5
    Ethics

It is very easy to target women especially teens or girls who are trying to become social media influencers, this is a warning to all those who are thinking of investing in Yolllo as this site is just a scam. Their main business is to add new customers for promoting their brand or say it is just a Pyramid scheme.

+ PROS: none
    - CONS: pyramid scheme targeting women
  3. 0.6
    Ethics

My experience was heartbreaking. My girlfriend asked me to invest in a similar scheme from a company named Yolllo. It appeared an opportunity to make millions from this company but it came out to be a pyramid scheme. We were still investing and working on it but we were misled because before investing we were thinking that it is a social media platform but we were wrong.

+ PROS: no
    - CONS: SCAM
  4. 0.5
    Ethics

We are one of the scammed customers we are on social media platforms and always dreamed of becoming social media influencers. We came to find Yolllo and we thought that it is a similar platform to Tiktok. But we were wrong. It was nothing more than a Pyramid scheme in the name of social media platforms or say an MLM scheme. 😔

+ PROS: Good at lying
    - CONS: Liars Lie about their platform
  5. 0.75
    Ethics

My experience was the worst with this company. Yolllo promised to provide high returns but it was a false promise, after investing I found it is nothing more than a Pyramid scheme, and here I was, still dreaming of making millions from these fraudsters.

+ PROS: none
    - CONS: Scam
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  6. There should be some strict regulations for these scammers so that they can be under surveillance and asked to refund the money to their users.

7. 1
    Ethics

I still remember when I invested in the company. The promoter of yolllo told me that they were generating a revenue of EUR 10000 every day. It seemed promising but wasn’t accurate enough. I only saw the reality when I invested my money with these fraudsters. Please don’t fall for this scam.

Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
    • If you are dreaming of making money then it is free advice not to lose your hard-earned money with this scammer.

• These online sites are just degrading the image of the companies by reviewing their thoughts and talking rubbish, sometimes I feel like these are the agents who are trying to mislead the investors.

8. 0.6
    Ethics

It is a request to all the new investors not to get stuck with this pyramid scheme where you will regret losing your hard-earned money. My father has recently lost $12000 by investing in some cryptocurrency, we are still in debt, guys be aware.

9. 1
    Ethics

You will only lose money with yolllo. This company has no regard for customers. I believe that they are lying about their platform. There is no way you will make money with this fraud company. I made the mistake and still regret it.

+ PROS: No
    - CONS: Scammer, liars
    Helpful(2) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  10. 0.5
    Ethics

My friend always shared links related to this MLM scheme from Yolllo but I never showed interest. Instead of investing in this fraudster’s company I asked my friend to take out their money.

+ PROS: .
    - CONS: Scammed my friend
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  11. Gosh, reading these reviews really put things into perspective. I thought yolllo would be legit but I guess I was wrong.

12. 0.6
    Ethics

Im never going to invest in such an obvious scam and this is coming from a guy who got 3 of his friends to start buying crypto.

Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  13. 0.6
    Ethics

My money gone too… they are not replying now.

Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
    • My friends were dreaming of making millions from Yolllo but ended up losing $15000 in total, and now they maintain a long distance from these buttery schemes.

14. 0.5
    Ethics

How do I get my money back….they took $10,000 from me. But I have never made any money…plz help me get my money back😢😭

- CONS: Plz help me get my money from yolllo
    Helpful(5) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
    • My sister was always fascinated by making millions from these MLM schemes but she broke when we lost our $10000 from a company. It is 100% possible to make a profit but you have to choose the right palace for investing your money. Sadly, Yolllo is not that place.

• You should try contacting their customer support. They should be able to help you get your money back but don’t get your hopes up. I’m fairly sure they stole the funds.

15. 0.5
    Ethics

Yolllo is a complete scam. My wife was talking about it, I showed her this article.

Helpful(5) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  16. 0.6
    Ethics

I have checked out their website. They are totally a scam. No legit company makes so many bold promises. Don’t sign up.

Helpful(5) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this