GurusScam

Wesley Virgin

I bought the Wesley Virgin Overnight Millionaire program in May. I saw his ad on YouTube and it got me thinking, “Man this guy is right, I’m not making a ton of money and it’s all my fault, maybe he’s not like those other gurus”. So I went ahead and bought the Overnight Millionaire program from him for some $$. The program is definitely not worth the price fellas. They charge $37 for the most useless program and the Millionaire Mastery program is $99. I did not have astronomical expectations from a program priced at $37 but it still seemed overpriced.

It’s A Waste of Money!

It is nothing special. I had used this app called Headspace and those guys provided better meditation audios than the Overnight Millionaire. And like a f***ing dummy, I thought it’s my fault that I wanted anything better so I decided to buy the more expensive program. IT WAS THE WORST PURCHASE OF MY LIFE! OMG! It’s so bad that it’s laughable. A few hours after I bought the program I realized that I’ve been duped and I definitely wanted my money back. I’m an unemployed mfr so I didn’t have a ton of money in the first place. That money mattered a lot more to me and I thought to myself “C’mon it had been only a few hours, so they must refund my money right?” Actually, this wasn’t the truth at all!

I contacted the official email of customer support at Wesleyvirgin.net to get a refund, and I received what looked like an automated email. When I replied to their email with the details they asked for like the order number etc, they did not care to respond! I emailed them again and still did not get any response whatsoever! That’s when the truth hit me, THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE REAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT STAFF!

NO REFUNDS!!!

I had just lost all the money I spent on this scammer and there was NOTHING I could do about it! It has been 1 month since I bought the expensive program and Wesley Virgin has not given me a refund even though they claim to have guaranteed refunds. Wesley Virgin is a f***ing scammer, avoid this f***tard! I can’t believe that I wasted my money on his garbage program. Well, I did think that I’ll get a refund if I find the program unsatisfactory.

After this happened I went online and did what I should have done before I bought anything from him, looked for a good Wesley Virgin review. And boy oh boy, this guy is not just any small scammer, he has dozens of fake f***ing reviews posted online! I expected that there would be other people who would have shared their experiences online but there were none, you know why, because this m****f****r doesn’t let that happen. He has paid up reviewers and bloggers online to write good st about his sty program so that he can make a fool of people online.

I found out about this elaborate scam through this Reddit post I found online. And you know what, THAT’S NOT ALL! The testimonials of celebrities that he shows in his ads of the Overnight Millionaire program are f***ing fake as well! Apparently, there’s a site online where you can hire celebrities to say good things about you or your product for a fee that ranges from 40 bucks to several thousand dollars. The dumbs hired sellout celebrities from that website and paid them to say good things about him and his program. WTF?!?! How dumb is that!? Well I don’t have the right to mock him considering that I got fooled by his fake ads too. But this is unethical and bad, it’s just cheap!

Wesley Virgin is Getting Flack from the Real World

Wesley Virgin’s landing page video

If you do bad things nowadays, then you are going to get called out man and this has happened to Wesley Virgin already. There is a 40+ minute video that he plays for the sorry people who visit his landing page. If you’re reading this, then you’ve definitely seen at least the few starting seconds of it, the fake FBI warnings, I don’t know what this guy thinks he’s doing. Anyways. In the comment section of the video. you can see the ugly truth about Wesley Virgin. I’ve recorded the video for you all to see. It is hilarious.

FAKE REVIEWS EVERYWHERE

There are tons of fake positive Wesley Virgin review articles

Wesley Virgin would have never had to pay celebs or bloggers to say good things about him or his product, if there was real value in them. Period. The f***ing fact that he had to PAY for making sure people don’t expose him, shows that he is a f***ing scam. I really really hoped to have found out about his fraudulent activities before I wasted my money. I truly wish that. But I can’t change that now, can I. I wrote this big**s post so that I can show ya’ll the real truth about the scam Wesley Virgin is.

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Wesley Virgin lies about his net worth and all the cars and money
Loved this photo, got it from here: https://www.istockphoto.com/in/photo/placing-equipment-for-interrogation-of-a-man-with-lie-detector-gm494416612-77425477

Scammers like Wesley are always on the hunt for people like me and you, they think they can fool us by showing off their rented cars, yelling at our faces, manipulating us. But the truth is, these guys don’t have no f***ing money at all! WHY THE HLL WOULD WESLEY SELL A $37 PROGRAM IF HE IS A DECA-MILLIONAIRE?! I have the answer, because he is not nearly as rich as he claims to be. He doesn’t go on vacations every 3 months, he doesn’t own a dozen sports cars like Bieber, the guy is just like you and me, but he is more sadist, pathetic and desperate. You have to be greedy as f*k to try to scam people during a world PANDEMIC like Wesley the billion dollar virgin is doing.

All I wanted to do with this post is to show you the truth, now I don’t care if you go ahead and buy his program, maybe that’s what you want to do. But remember, the s**t that he’s selling, it’s totally cr*p and you will just waste away your money. Stay safe from these scammers fellas, they are always out to f***ing get us. I’ll post up the links down below of the Reddit post and the review.

Links

2.9 Total Score
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Wesley Virgin is a guy I would avoid from now on. He is NOT the legit self-help guru I thought he was. With his fake reviews, fake testimonials, and no refund tactic, he is nothing but just another scam.

2.9Expert Score
2.5User's score
2.2
2.5
2.4
CONS
  • Scammer
  • Bribed bloggers online for fake positive reviews
  • DOES NOT REFUND
  • Overpriced program
  • No ethics
  • Fake testimonials
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. Wow brother, didn’t think Wesley Virgin was a scam. I liked his stuff but after reading all this, I too have started to realize what he really was. Thanks for sharing this man, I appreciate it and I’m sure many others appreciate it too. My money would’ve went to the drain if I had spent it on WV.

2. 1
    Experience

What a prick trying to scam us all during this hard phase! I would avoid this a**hole

- CONS: Prick Con man
    Helpful(5) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  3. 1.1
    Experience

Wesley Virgin is not trustworthy, please please please avoid him! I’ve wasted a lot of money on his programs and honestly it is not even worth the time, let alone cash. I have not tried getting a refund but I know if I even try, I won’t get it. I’m going to save you all time if you don’t wanna read this [email protected] review. The program is bad. Like bad bad. You can get better knowledge from YouTube channels like Better Ideas or Gary Vee. Wesley is just trying to earn some money by selling a useless course during the v#rus

- CONS: Sells Useless course Selfish Doesn't care about our well-being
    Helpful(3) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  4. 1.1
    Experience

Wesley is a text book scammer. In his video he always talks about how his program can make you $10,000 a month and other sh*t like that. I know what he is trying to do. He is trying to make a fool of us. Research freaking showed that this year has caused an ungodly number of people to become depressed and Wesley is trying to abuse people to get cash. I cannot support a person who leeches off people’s vulnerability.

- CONS: Selfish fake guru
    Helpful(4) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  5. 1
    Experience

No educated person can buy the Overnight Millionaire and find it useful in building wealth. The program’s ideology is flawed in itself. See, the program is supposed to change your mindset and give you a “millionaire’s mindset”. However, according to real research, it takes a lot of time to change the mindset in a healthy manner. There are thousands of people, who go on a crash diet, or who work 14+ hours one day and then crash miserably the next. Please do not fall for such an obvious scam like Wesley Virgin’s Overnight Millionaire. It is just a pathetic attempt at making something useful.

- CONS: Useless Short-Term A Scam
    Helpful(4) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  6. 1
    Experience

Wesley Virgin and his team are using multiple domains to fool people into buying the garbage Overnight Millionaire Program. If you receive an advertisement from any of these domains on YouTube, then please report them. He is probably using these new domains to save face.

secretsmindset.com
    attractjoy.net
    thrivewellnow.com
    conditionyourmindforwealth.com
    mikaifrancis.com

- CONS: 100% Scammer Scum of the earth
    Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  7. 0.25

Wesley Virgin Review 2020 — Is Wesley Virgin Scam or Legit

Wesley Virgin, the guy who has gained massive popularity recently through his Overnight Millionaire program seems to have some snakes under his sleeves. And I’m not talking about those pythons he has (seriously, his biceps are unreal), I’m talking about the shady marketing tactics used by him.

Summary:

All positive reviews of Overnight Millionaire are sponsored by Wesley Virgin
    Wesley is trying to hide this obvious scam from his fans (customers)
    He should be stopped!
    Wesley Virgin scam is a real thing

Yes, he is using black hat marketing tricks for selling his Overnight Millionaire program. Don’t believe me? Well, I take a scroll through this Wesley Virgin Review and you’ll get all the evidence you need. I found this particular post while I was browsing through Reddit. Here’s the link if you are interested:

I, as a fan of the motivation guru Wesley Virgin, got as angry as bull and downvoted this post, but after a cup of coffee and some pages of Stephen King, I went back to the post and read it properly. This time, I tried not to let my bias alter my judgement and I read the whole post rationally. And I was left shocked. Wesley Virgin scam is a real thing.

Wesley is not the black superman we all thought he was, he’s actually scamming people all around the internet. From posting fake & highly biased Overnight Millionaire review posts on various blogs, to make fake Wesley Virgin Quora profiles to promote his products. He even got a guy fired from Forbes by bribing him for writing a fake Wesley Virgin Forbes article.

3 LinkedIn profiles of Wesley Virgin screams SCAM SCAM SCAM:

After reading the Reddit post and the well-detailed article on HolySmoke.org, I thought to contact Wesley Virgin contact himself, and ask him how can he do such black-hat marketing. LinkedIn is a great place for contacting professionals, so I went there to find his profile. But there, I faced another issue, there are three different official LinkedIn profiles of Wesley Virgin!

Which one of these are real? Are they all real? If they are made by him (which is most probable) then WHY does he have 3 LinkedIn profiles!?

These are some questions that can never be answered, maybe someday Wesley will address them himself, but most likely once his PR team reads this article, they will get the other two LinkedIn profiles deleted and act like nothing happened.

Before you start asking me questions in the responses section, I’m going to address all the important ones right here. But if you’re question is still not answered, drop down a response and I’ll address it.

What’s wrong with sponsoring blogs to write positive review of your product?

There’s nothing wrong with sponsoring blogs openly and letting the author write a honest review of your product. But portraying sponsored posts as “honest reviews” is total bull$hit. And this is what he is doing with literally every good review of his Overnight Millionaire course.

Why do you even care if he’s running a scam?

Because I know the value of money and I hate con artists! It’s difficult to make ends meet in this pandemic and guys like Wesley Virgin are scamming thousands of people everyday. As a responsible person of the society, it is only valid to highlight the scam and let people decide if this is wrong or not. But as far as I can see, it is a total scammy scheme.

Have you even tried Overnight Millionaire?

No, I haven’t.

Then how can you say it’s a bad product?!

If a company (in this case a person) has to buy out reviewers to get a good rating online on their product, then it should be concluded that the product is much inferior than it is marketed to be. Good products (take Google for example) don’t have to bribe blogs for getting good reviews

Ahmmm, Okay, Can we even stop this guy?

Yes, we can. All we need to do, help more people see the reality. Share this article with your friends, share the honest Wesley Virgin Review posts that you might find online (I’ve linked the one I found the only honest one).

Make your own minds up from here…

References:

Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  8. 1
    Experience

Our team looked into Wesley Virgin after we found out about them through a Wesley Virgin review online. Me and three of my colleagues happily volunteered to research and help me find who really is behind the Wesley Virgin scam. Because all the things he have pulled off require some technical knowledge and effort, and Wesley Virgin clearly lacks both. After 30+ hrs of research, here’s what we found:

The Team Behind The Wesley Virgin Scam:

This is the team of online marketers who are behind all the fake reviews, fake quora answers and fake comments pointed out in the viral Wesley Virgin review. It is an agency based in India named “Embien” (embien.co).

Proof:

If you scroll down at the bottom of Wesley Virgin, then you can find the “Designed by Embien” Tag there (if they haven’t removed it after this post). I’ve attached a screenshot right above.

They are extremely dangerous and experienced scammers!

The USA contact number they have is “+1 845-789-4373”. This number has been in use for a CashApp scam since May 27. These scammers helped Wesley Virgin to get fake reviews, comments and Quora answers online.

Tactics Used By Embein.co to promote fake Wesley Virgin Review Articles & Posts

They have possibly hired 3rd party freelance writers for cheap rates, who write keyword based posts & articles for Wesley Virgin. Here’s an example below:

They bold phrases are the keywords they want that post to rank for. How do I know this? Because I’ve made the mistake of hiring a Pakistani Marketing Agency for my brand and they did the exact same thing.

This is a very common theme in every fake post on Wesley Virgin!

Wesley Virgin and his team will do anything to hide this information, because they don’t want you all to know the faces behind this scam. Please upvote this answer, share it and help make the internet a safer place for all of us!

- CONS: Embien.co are scammers who are criminally promoting Mr. Virgin through illegal methods.
    Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  9. 1
    Experience

Ever wonder why a billionaire who maintains the philosophy of helping others would want money from you? $37 or $59 or $199 or whatever. Why not just give it to people? After all, a billionaire… just investing in say… a retirement fund that returns 5% has you living on $50 million a year, not touching the principle. A million a week? And he wants $50 from me? All of these guys do the same thing. They get rich alright…but it’s from thousands and thousands of people choking up $50 or $100…or $500. He could live on ..oh let’s say $500,000 a week, and use the $2 million a month to finance the programs ….instead of having his surrogates begging you to please please believe it’s true. What a scammer.

Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  10. 4
    Experience

I found his $37 program to be very helpful and motivating. It focuses on how to develop a positive mindset, how to visualize the life of your dreams and more. How to create positive mindset habits focusing on your goals.

I had a question, emailed his customer service and got a quick response.

I recommend his products!

+ PROS: If you are having trouble motivating yourself & need different ideas on how to earn money online Wesley can help you. If you your confidence level is low Wesley’s $37 program can help.
    - CONS: You actually have to take the actions he teaches to get the results!
    Helpful(1) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this