Buyer Beware

Blue Sky Amazon

How Sophie Howard Rips-off Entrepreneurs OnlinE With Blue sky amazon

The Amazon Selling Queen has some skeletons in her closet that she does not want you to see. From fake 5 star reviews to lying about her past, she has done it all.

Blue Sky Amazon might not be the secret to success Sophie’s marketing team so direly wants you to believe it to be.

If you’re in a hurry and don’t want to read the whole thing, here’s a summary:

Blue Sky Amazon is an overpriced Amazon Seller course backed by fake 5 star reviews & sponsored “expert” reviews.

Let’s see what exactly is wrong with this course & its creators and if there’s anything we can do to stop these scammers once and for all.

Who is Sophie Howard?

Blue Sky Amazon Review 2021

Who is Sophie Howard? Well, she calls herself “The Amazon Selling Queen”, and claims to have multiple 7 figure Amazon businesses. On her website, she is portrayed as the Amazon goddess who blesses entrepreneurs with six-figure businesses and amazing results, at least that’s what they try to portray.

There is ZERO evidence to back Sophie’s claims, and no review websites have talked about this. Maybe they just took Sophie’s word for it, who knows.

Apart from this, there is not a lot of information about Sophie Howard’s background. Her dodgy background reminds me of JT Foxx.

On Blue Sky Amazon’s official website, the about page is probably written by a freelance writer who’s getting paid in nickles, because the writing quality is just meh. It is the most generic piece of content you can write on a person. I guess Sophie should’ve shelled out more money on her marketing and branding.

I have one question for Sophie though if she really is so successful and a millionaire, then why is she selling a six thousand dollar course to strangers? Does she want to help people, or she never really had a successful Amazon business in the first place? I just realized that it’s more than one question, but, oh well.

Burying The Truth With Forged Reviews

One thing that sets apart Blue Sky Amazon from authentic courses (like Amazon’s official Seller University), is its numerous fake reviews. These reviews are written by Sophie Howard, according to a Trustpilot review posted on Blue Sky Amazon’s listing.

I did some research and analysis of my own to find out whether these 5-star user reviews have been written by actual users or not. The results….. let’s just say they are not what we expected.

All of the reviews on Blue Sky Amazon’s Trustpilot listing have a very similar tone and vocabulary. However, without solid proof, I cannot claim that I’m 100% sure that these seemingly fake 5-star reviews have been written by an offshore marketing agency.

The story doesn’t end here. If you go ahead and Google “Blue Sky Amazon Reviews”, you’ll see something like this:

Do you know all of these search results have in common? They are sponsored reviews!

Okay maybe the exclamation mark was a little dramatic but Sophie has manipulated Google search results for keywords like “sophie howard”, “sophie howard amazon”, “blue sky amazon”, etc.

Why?

To hide real customer reviews who have fallen victim to this scam. We’ll look into the real Blue Sky Amazon’s reviews in just a moment, but first, let me debunk the reviews that are sponsored by Sophie Howard:

TheAffiliateDoctor

Blue Sky amazon reviews

Ahem, this is just bizarre, because the only comment on this article asks the reader to not spend a penny on this horrible course. The irony is terrific.

Meanwhile TheAffiliateDoctor doesn’t use an affiliate link, the article praises Sophie Howard’s ooverpriced course while contradicting itself many times. The author also shamelessly promotes his main affiliate EcomElites in all his reviews which makes me question the motives behind this website.

HighIncomeSource

Blue Sky amazon reviews

Just like “TheAffliliateDoctor”, HighIncomeSource also promotes a particular suspicious course named “WealthyAffiliate”. I’ll take a look at that course in some time, so keep an eye-out for that.

I do have one question for the author of this review:

If Sophie really has multiple 7-figure Amazon FBA buisnesses, then why is she selling a course online and trying so hard to bury the truth about her scam?

WorkWithJoshua

Blue Sky amazon reviews

The reviewer claims that this review is honest and unbiased, but he is an affiliate of Sophie. This one is not as bad as the others because at least he is not claiming to be unaffiliated like the others.

Ippie

I actually like this review because Ippie does go in the details about the course, but like TheAffiliateDoctor did, he also promotes a certain course (main difference being that he actually sells a course himself instead of being an affiliate).

Before we go further, I want to cover a couple of sites that Sophie Howard has set up to bury the real reviews of the course.

BlueSkyAmazonReviews dot com

Blue Sky amazon reviews

This website has been set up for only two purposes:

1. Bury any critical reviews of Blue Sky Amazon (possibly like this one)
  2. Convince potential victims into believing that Blue Sky Amazon is not a scam unlike what their common sense and consciousness are telling them.

Sophie doesn’t give a flying fff about this website, it has been setup on a basic WordPress theme.

The fact that this website is sponsored or even backed by Sophie Howard & Blue Sky Amazon is not made explicit anywhere on the website. However, if you go on the contact page, you’ll see the following email:

So I went to the website and found some obvious links between them and Sophie. The website literally has multiple posts about the Blue Sky Amazon’s affiliate program. Not only that, but there is a permanent banner of Sophie Howard on the homepage of the website. I think this is enough evidence for us to assume that knowledgesource.com.au is affiliated with Sophie Howard.

BlueSkyAmazon Reviews Facebook Page

Get ready to feel absolute cringe because this FB page is possibly the worst pile of sss you’ll probably ever see.

This FB page is full of unverifiable “testimonials” from supposed “customers” of Blue Sky Amazon. However, these video testimonials should be taken with a grain of salt. Wesley Virgin faked his testimonials by hiring people from sites like Fiverr & Cameo to record testimonials for him. But not everyone is as intellectually lacking as Mr. Virgin, so they hire local actors for testimonials. I’m not going to go ahead and claim that all the reviews of Blue Sky are fake, but the world is a bad place and it is much more convenient for companies to hire actors than to give actual good products & services to get reviews. More on that later.

Real Blue Sky Amazon Reviews (Sophie’s Secret)

Below is a permanent gallery of real Blue Sky Amazon reviews. I’ve taken these screenshots to ensure that these reviews don’t vanish from the face of the earth because of some lawsuit from Sophie’s PR team. People need to see these reviews!

During my research I also stumbled upon some shocking comments by victims of Sophie’s scams, here are some of them:

These reviews are getting buried into the abyss of Google SERP by the fake 5 star reviews posted by Sophie’s PR team & affiliates.

It all goes to prove that Sophie Howard is indeed running a shady scam and action should be taken against her.

Blue Sky Affiliate Offer: Why You See 5 Star Bogus “Expert” Reviews

I have uncoverd and debunked around half a dozen fake reviews on Sophie Howard’s course, but there are still dozens of articles still lurking on the internet on several sites. How did Sophie manage to get so many people to write 5 star “expert” reviews on her trash course? Well, she runs a very lucrative affiliate program, kind of like Tai Lopez’s one.

On Knowledge source’s website you can find this affiliate offer, but for the sake of convicience, I’ve scrolled through the page and recorded it, thank me later.

The affiliate gets paid a whopping $1,500 per sale, which is honestly, quite a lot of money. They claim that an affiliate has already made half a million dollars from this!

The qualifications they demand are as follows:
1) The affiliate should have a buyer list of 10,000.
2) The affiliate needs to have ad budgets of $100,000+
3) The affiliate should have 30,000 people in his email list

Those are some big numbers, so it is safe to say that there are many big websites involved as an affiliate with Sophie Howard.

Why does it all matter?

Because this is the exact reason why the internet is flooded with so many bogus Blue Sky expert reviews online. Everyone and their dog is trying to make money off scamming people by misleading them and selling them this garbage.

Testimonials Are Exxagrated – Sophie Howard, probably

disclaimer of sophie howard

Just like the other fake gurus, Sophie also has a disclaimer on the very bottom of her website. It basically says that everything that she claims on her website, is essentially not the “usual result”. Things like a six-figure income, financial independence, basic success, nothing is guaranteed here. If you shell out six grand for Sophie’s course after seeing the various testimonials and expert reviews saying how it is the best thing in the world, then you, my friend, just got scammed.

I expected such disclaimers on Blue Sky’s website as these make sure that you can’t sue them.

Blue Sky Amazon Review Verdict 2021

Blue Sky Amazon by Sophie Howard is a petty scam with sloppy implementation. There are fake 5-star reviews on Blue Sky’s Trustpilot listing which are obviously written by one single person (possibly Sophie herself). The asking price for the course itself is outrageous for the value it provides. It is the worst Amazon course I’ve ever encountered and won’t recommend it under any circumstances.

Be on the lookout for any five starred reviews in the comments section calling me names, it’s probably Sophie posing as a customer.

Amazon Seller University (Free Alt. To Blue Sky)

If you are an actual Amazon Seller and want to learn how to get customers or boost your business, then you are in luck. Amazon has it’s own “Seller University”, which is totally free and is updated regularly with new content.

Instead of buying an overpriced course from Sophie, I would strongly recommend that you check out this University, they are free and you’ll learn a lot there.

I know there are people who are not actually Amazon Sellers, but still want to learn the biz, so for them, Amazon has setup a YouTube channel. The videos don’t have the best edits or transitions, but the content is gold and for the price of free, it is quite amazing.

One downside of learning from Amazon Seller University, is the monotonous way the instructors teach, it is a bother for some people. However, if you are not some rich frat boy with daddy’s trust fund money, then I think this is a better option.

There are also 2 other great learning resources you can use, and I’ll link them down below.

Learning Resources:

Just because you are not wasting your money on scammers like Sophie, doesn’t mean you can’t get successful.

2.6 Total Score
Sophie is defrauding people!

Blue Sky Amazon (Amazon Navigator) is a low-quality dated course being sold at an exorbitant price. The creator of the course has a shady background. With fake 5 starred reviews & testimonials, Blue Sky is a scam.

2.6Expert Score
0.5
6.3User's score
6.7
7.1
6.7
5.8
5.8
CONS
  • Fake Reviews
  • Overpriced
  • Overrated
  • The founder is a con-artist
  • False Marketing
  • A Get-Rick-Quick Scheme
  • Scam Targeting Innocents
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 1.5
    Value For Money

I’m writing this at a late hour so I’m going to be short:
    I’ve bought the course and although it has some good guidance, the value for money is absolutely horrid. When I paid $6,000 for an Amazon Seller course, I expected at least something new, but much to my surprise, there was nothing new in this course, the same old tools and the same old advice.

I don’t recommend it.

+ PROS: Fast response
    - CONS: No value for money Same old tips that can be found for free on Reddit & YouTube
    Helpful(1) Unhelpful(4)You have already voted this
  2. 4.5
    Value For Money

I would like to say that the info you provided is a little off. 1st most of the negative reviews you show are from ppl who have not even taken the course so how can they review it? 2nd the review that was left by anonymous doesn’t even get the cost of the program correct as its not $6,000 and they would know that if they had actually been a student. I will tell you that the course is not out dated and is currently up to date. The info in the training will give you the everything you need to set up your business and my experience with the coaches has been quite helpful especially the private student group and weekly group coaching calls. Its like the University they have many student who achieve nothing and many who do. Why? Because you have to do the work and with any new business there is a learning curve.

+ PROS: Support when you need it one on one coaching weekly group coaching good content
    - CONS: $$
    Helpful(2) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  3. 4.65
    Value For Money

I feel like this was written by a competitor and has not actually seen the content Sophie provides or the support she provides. I have 1st hand experience with this and can verify that yes it is $3995 and not cheap but has given me all the suppport and guidance i needed to sell on Amazon. Its is a combo of self taught via video and live coaching. The coach was the game changer for me. just my 2 cents.

+ PROS: Coaching
    - CONS: its a little pricey
    Helpful(2) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  4. 5
    Value For Money

If I respond to each individual point, I will be here all day, so I will quickly state the following:

a) I am a student of Blue Sky and while the course is not perfect, I have had great support from my one-on-one selling coach and Sophie’s team. I am currently selling on amazon and turning a profit on my very first product as a direct result of what I have learned in the program.

b) I left a review on trustpilot and last time I checked, I’m a real person.

c) One thing we learn early on is to not share our product ideas, and for good reason. I’m not sure what “proof” is expected from Sophie or her coaching team to be shared with others, especially strangers, but as students move along with the course, it becomes very clear there is great success found with following the course and staying motivated. I’ve seen it.

d) Most the the negative reviews I’ve seen were left by people who aren’t even students of the program. If I buy a loaf of bread and don’t eat it, I am not qualified to comment on the taste or quality of the loaf.

e) This review is correct regarding finding cheaper info on how to sell on amazon. youtube is a treasure trove of amazon seller advice and tutorials. There are several different approaches to anything in life and selling on amazon is no exception. Becoming an amazon seller is easy –
    making money at it is not. Remember, you get what you pay for in life.

Now let me get back to making money from the lessons I learned in Blue Sky…

+ PROS: The one-on-one coaching with experienced, successful sellers.
    - CONS: You're your own obstacle if you can't convince yourself you can be successful.
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  5. This is the most ridiculous “review” I have ever read. The information is clearly written by either a competitor or an internet troll with an agenda. It’s riddled with inaccuracies, incorrect information and outright lies.

b) I left a review on trustpilot and last time I checked, I’m a real person.

making money at it is not. Remember, you get what you pay for in life.

So, I’m not sure what skeletons you think Sophie has in her closet, but I assure you it’s a really big closet in really big house. Now let me get back to making money from the lessons I learned in Blue Sky…

6. 0.75
    Value For Money

Bruh I don’t know who to trust. Sophie has been posting fake reviews for her course everywhere and this thread is no exception. I liked the review, an old friend of mine was recommending this course to me, probably trying to earn a commission. Freaking shame.

Blue Sky, stop conning people, there are better ways to make money.

- CONS: Very shady Weird reviews
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  7. I wish I read this article before I bought the farm (which was $3,000).

A couple of days after I paid my “tuition” I went into renal failure, and went on permanent disability, and was unable to do the course.

I emailed them explaining my situation, and asked for a refund. I received a reply letter from a Natalie Smith (at Knowledge Source) telling me that because I may have seen the course, and that the five days to get a refund had passed, according to Natalie, I was only entitled to a partial refund, so they just deposited $1,500 back into my checking account without even talking to me first, and considered the matter closed.

When I replied telling her that her “offer” was not acceptable, I had to get a note from my nephrologist (kidney doctor) to prove I was in fact in renal failure. Because of the pandemic it took a while to get this, and I sent it to her 2/18/21, and she replied telling me that the dates didn’t match and that she already closed the books on this last year when she didn’t hear from me, and was still not going to refund me the remaining $1500 they basically stole from me. As of this entry, I’m still out that money.

And they’re in New Zealand; that should have been a red flag as when you deal with companies in other countries you have next to zero recourse when they decide not to do the right thing.

I am a veteran and disabled. If they will do this to me, anyone is fair game.

Now I’m reading that Sophie’s company and glowing reviews are all a scam?
    Now I feel even more stupid, and now I really want my money back.

Anyone that want’s more info on this tragedy feel free to email me.