Movss Review – MLM Ponzi Scam Exposed (2023 Update)
Movss is a Ponzi app based on “clicking a button” tasks.
On its website, Movss does not offer ownership or executive information.
In actuality, if anyone writes, its public-facing website is nothing more than an affiliate login form:
On February 26th, 2023, its website domain (“movss8.com”) was privately registered.
When someone examines the CSS files used to style Movss’ website, it is discovered that the site uses assets from Chinese domains: As shown below:
This strongly implies that whoever runs Movss is in or has ties to China.
As always, if an MLM firm is not honest about who runs or controls it, consider twice before joining and/or turning over any money.
What Are Their Products?
Movss offers no retailable goods or services. Affiliates can only promote the Movss affiliate membership.
What is Their Compensation Plan?
Affiliates of Movss invest in tether (USDT). This is done on the promise of a 300% ROI paid over 75 days (except for V0):
- V0 – Invest $2 and get $1 per day for three days.
- V1 – Invest $50 and earn up to $2 per day
- V2 – Invest $200 and earn up to $8 every day
- V3 – Invest $500 and earn up to $20 every day
- V4 – Invest $1,000 and earn up to $40 every day
- V5 – Invest $3000 and earn up to $120 every day
Affiliates who watch movie trailers are eligible for a daily return payment from Movss.
The more an affiliate invests, the more trailers are available for viewing:
- Affiliates in the V0 tier must watch two trailers every day.
- Affiliates in the V1 tier must watch four trailers every day.
- Affiliates in the V2 tier must watch 10 trailers each day.
- Affiliates in the V3 tier must watch 20 trailers each day.
- Affiliates in the V4 tier must watch 25 trailers every day.
- Affiliates in the V5 tier must watch 30 trailers each day.
Movss affiliates earn a pro-rata decreased ROI payout if these standards are not satisfied in full each day. The MLM side of Movss pays for the recruitment of affiliate investors.
What are Their Affiliate Ranks?
Their compensation plan includes eight affiliate ranks.
They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Affiliate – become a Movss affiliate and keep an active investment.
- S1 – recruit three affiliates who have invested at V2 or higher and have at least ten affiliates in your downline who have invested at V2 or higher (tracked throughout three tiers of recruiting).
- S2 – find three S1 or above affiliates.
- S3 – find three affiliates ranked S2 or higher.
- S4 – find three affiliates ranked S3 or higher.
- S5 – find three affiliates ranked S4 or higher.
- S6 – find three affiliates ranked S5 or higher.
- S7 – find three affiliates graded S6 or higher.
What are Their Referral Commissions?
It gives referral commissions on monies invested in the first level of recruitment (unilevel):
- level 1 (affiliates individually recruited) – 10%
- level 2 – 5%
What is Their Daily ROI Match?
Movss matches daily commissions paid to recruited affiliates:
- 4% match on level 1 (affiliates individually recruited)
- Level 2 has a 2% match rate.
What are Their Residual Commissions?
Movss pays residual commissions based on the ranking criteria listed below:
- S1 affiliates receive 50 USDT for qualifying, followed by 30 USDT per week.
- S2 affiliates receive 100 USDT for qualifying, followed by 50 USDT per week.
- S3 affiliates receive 500 USDT for qualifying, followed by 300 USDT per week.
- S4 affiliates receive 1000 USDT for qualifying, followed by 500 USDT per week.
- S5 affiliates receive 5000 USDT for qualifying, followed by 3000 USDT per week.
- S6 affiliates receive 10,000 USDT for qualifying, followed by 5000 USDT per week.
- Affiliates rated S7 receives 50,000 USDT for qualifying, followed by 10,000 USDT per week.
Movss Review- Rank Achievement Bonus
Movss offers the following one-time Rank Achievement Bonuses to affiliates that qualify at S4 or higher:
- S4 qualifiers will receive an iPhone as well as “a learning opportunity to visit Movss headquarters [sic].”
- At S5, you can qualify for a 5000 to 10,000 USDT “quarterly bonus” and an “invitation to the international film festival.”
- Qualify at S6 and receive a BMW 5 Series, as well as the possibility to “participate in shares of Movss film investment” and a 2% stake in Movss’s regional investment.
- Qualify at S7 and receive a BMW 7 Series as well as a 3% stake in a regional investment in Movss.
How to Join?
Movss affiliate membership is completely free.
To fully participate in the associated income potential, a minimum investment of 50 USDT is required (V0 is a limited marketing tier).
Movss review says that is yet another Ponzi scheme based on “click a button” apps. Movss represents trailer viewing and makes revenue through “strategic partners”:
Trailers for movies are widely available. The trailers provided by Movss to affiliates are most likely taken from YouTube or another free source.
Even if you bought into Movss’ “watch trailers and earn 300% in 75 days” rubbish, why are affiliates required to pay into the scheme? In reality, Movss is simply recycling invested cash to pay out returns over 75 days.
Movss is one of several “click a button” software Ponzi schemes that have appeared since late 2021.
BehindMLM has recorded forty-eight “click a button” app Ponzis, including Movss. Most of them live for a few weeks to a few months before succumbing.
The same group of Chinese scammers is suspected of being behind the “click a button” app Ponzi epidemic.
Let’s look into the comments what people have to say about Movss Review
People usually call Movss a scam.
What are Ponzi Apps and a Ponzi Scheme
Most Ponzi apps are such apps in which fake offers are given to earn more by investing less money.
A Ponzi scheme is a deceptive investment strategy that promises high rates of return with no risk to investors. A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment scheme in which money is collected from later participants to produce profits for earlier investors. This is comparable to a pyramid scam in that both rely on new investors’ finances to pay off previous investors.
Both Ponzi and pyramid schemes inevitably fail when the influx of new investors stops and there isn’t enough money to go around. The plots begin to crumble at that time. By recruiting new investors who are promised a huge payoff with little to no risk, the Ponzi scheme produces returns for existing investors. The fraudulent investment strategy is based on using funds from new investors to pay off previous donors. Companies that run a Ponzi scheme concentrate their efforts on enticing new clients to make investments; otherwise, their system will become illiquid.
Some of the Red Flags for a Ponzi Scheme
Regardless of the technology utilized, the majority of Ponzi schemes have similar characteristics. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has recognized the following characteristics to be on the lookout for:
- A promise of high rewards with no risk.
- A steady stream of returns regardless of market conditions
- Unregistered investments with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Clients are not permitted to access official papers for their investment strategies that are kept secret or described as too hard to comprehend.
- Clients who are having difficulty withdrawing their funds
Avoid Such Scams!
Here are some of the measures to be taken care of in order to safeguard oneself from getting a victim of a Ponzi scheme:
- Protect yourself from falling victim.
- Use Common Sense.
- Choose Wisely.
- Ask Questions
- Demand Detailed Reports.
- Be Patient.