Dr. Tonya Stephenson – Horrible Service and Skills Exposed (2023 Reviews)
Dr. Tonya Stephenson is a neurologist in Venice, Florida, affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Venice Regional Bayfront Hospital and Englewood Community Hospital.
However, despite her high-class background, she has received numerous complaints from her patients. The patient claims that she is frequently rude to people and that it is not worth taking time out of her schedule to see her.
She has a specialization in Neurodegenerative Disorders, Sleep Disorders, and Epilepsy. She is associated with Shorepoint Health Venice. She received her medical degree from The University of Texas Health Science Centre in San Antonio and has practiced for over 20 years.
Dr. Tonya Stephenson’s Specialties
Neurologists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles, and the involuntary nervous system, which regulates the heart, lungs, and other organs. She specializes in treating headaches, strokes, dementia, seizures, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, sleep problems, and neuromuscular diseases.
What do patients say about Dr. Tonya Stephenson?
The rudeness of Dr. Tonya Stephenson
- A patient who had an appointment with Dr. Tonya Stephenson stated that the appointment was very rushed. She didn’t feel heard at all. She had a brain injury and was urged to push through her symptoms because “your head won’t fall off.” She was also given medication with no follow-up. Dr. Tonya reacted rudely to the medications.
- A patient who visited Dr. Stephenson stated that she was insulting and that taking time out of her schedule was not worth seeing her. When the patient came to see Dr. Tonya, she behaved rudely and said she had a horrible day. So she just threw her frustration on the patient. The patient also said she would recommend something other than Dr. Tonya Stephenson to anyone.
Dr. Tonya Stephenson’s Association With Shorepoint Medical Group
Dr. Tonya Stephenson is also affiliated with Shorepoint Medical Group. It offers primary care and specialist healthcare services, including onsite lab and imaging at several facilities. Some providers offer online scheduling and telehealth services; same-day and next-day appointments are frequently available. Most insurance plans, including Medicare, are accepted.
Shorepoint Medical Group is part of a regional healthcare network that includes three hospitals, an ambulatory surgical center, a freestanding emergency department, and other facilities. The Shorepoint network spans four counties and includes the following hospital locations:
- Shorepoint Health Port Charlotte
- Shorepoint Health Punta Gorda
- Shorepoint Health Venice
The Shorepoint Medical Group offers the following services to patients:
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Rehabilitation Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
Reviews on Dr. Tonya Stephenson Affiliated Shorepoint Medical Group:
- According to a former Shorepoint employee, there is no leadership or accountability. The hospital does not have enough employees. They foster a harsh work environment with no sense of togetherness. Most people are only there for a paycheck.
- According to one employee, management is terrible. Understaffed all the time, sometimes on purpose. They would send staff home even if it meant we became understaffed instead of allowing staff to stay and making us somewhat overstaffed. If 7-8 patient/nurse assignments are questioned, the person faces job loss or disciplinary action.
- A patient complained and said it was the worst ER ever! No one knows anything. The medical team is very disrespectful to patients
- A nurse revealed Shorepoint Medical Group’s truth. According to the nurse, it is an unsafe environment for everyone. The equipment is broken, and the management needs to be more apathetic. She said it was always dangerous for her future work because she faced daily risks. She also said that she only sometimes had time for lunch. They are more concerned with the whiteboards in the patient rooms than with the staffing ratio and the safety and well-being of their patients. The culture must shift. They are willing to recruit travel nurses instead of paying their nurses what they are worth.
Dr. Tonya Stephenson is a neurologist in Venice, Florida, affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Venice Regional Bayfront Hospital, Englewood Community Hospital, and Shorepoint Medical Group. After reviewing all of the patient’s complaints, it is apparent that Dr. Tonya often treats them rudely.
However, Dr. has hidden other patients’ complaints and reviews by posting false 5-star reviews stating the same thing. Before scheduling appointments with Dr. Tonya Stephenson, people should consider how she has treated previous patients.
Based on the patient reviews, it’s clear that Dr. Tonya Stephenson is not as reliable as she claims to be. She has received too many complaints and so, she is not trustworthy.
Search for the best doctors for medical assistance because one should never take risks regarding her health, so avoid Dr. Tonya or for better health and search for some better option rather than her.
Trusting her because of her 5-star rating is going to be dangerous for you, so make sure you don’t get misled after these fake cheats.
Everything is great about Dr. Tonya but her behavior towards her patients isn’t satisfactory so make sure none of you are misleading about their fake advertisements and braggers, you should make sure you chose the perfect doctor for your treatment.
Avoid this doctor at any cost so that none of your time is wasted and money as well.
Before taking the treatment they were talking very sweetly but after the payment, none of their people are committed to their services most of the patients were unsatisfied with their services.
I trusted her because of the positive reviews on the clinic and her experience but everything on the internet is not trustable, I regretted it afterward because her services aren’t the same as promised.
We have taken the service from this woman she is very skillful, and also knowledgeable about her field so you can trust this woman for taking treatment so make sure you are very sure about the provided information about her.
She is really very experienced regarding her field but the service she has claimed before taking the services isn’t provided as the same, so avoid her.
I have taken treatment related to neurology, and she was good at talking to me and showed her supreme level of knowledge which helped me a lot, I can’t explain to you her present activities but yes she is very much knowledgeable.
The experience of others is more than enough to avoid this unprofessional doctor cum fraudster, they are responsible for providing the worst services.
Don’t get involved with these unprofessional people she is responsible for providing the worst medical assistance to her patients, I will request you avoid this scammer and search for some other clinic.
The field she is treating is the most crucial one, so this means is a knowledgeable person, but yes her behavior may be bad toward her patients.
Now doctors have joined the group of cheating their users make sure you don’t get involved in these fake popularity and advertisement and get into any trouble, it is very important to avoid them at any cost.
Avoid her at any cost, the reality is far more different from her experience.
Doctors have got all the issues nowadays, I have read several articles exposing their fake and rude behavior toward their patients, and many of them have complaints against her.